a simple and fast connection method
aquatherm Push-fit Fitting
PUT IN MINUTES, SECURITY FOR A LIFETIME
Highest safety in a few minutes: This is offered by the new aquatherm push-fit fitting, which represents a simple, fast and at the same time safe connection, exclusively for aquatherm blue pipe piping systems in air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and plant engineering. Compared to the electro socket welding process, pipe connections can be made up to 40 % faster with the aquatherm push-in socket. In addition, the tooling requirement is significantly lower.
Processing is possible in any weather and even in confined spaces, for example, in shafts for risers, in trenches or under the ceiling. Made of the high-quality and robust material fusiolen® PP-RCT, the aquatherm push-in joint is suitable for media temperatures between 0 and 95 °C. This is also confirmed by the IMA Dresden testing institute.
The product portfolio ranges from single push-in joints and double push-in joints to fittings and connecting parts in various dimensions and thus offers all components for pipeline installation in plant engineering – corrosion-free and capable of withstanding full pressure immediately after installation without any waiting time.
- increased pressure and temperature load due to fusiolen® PP-RCT
- secure connection
- Profile sealing ring protects mechanics of the socket from dirt
- High durability
- full flow, no cross-sectional constrictions
- can be combined with all aquatherm blue pipes in SDR 11 and SDR 17,6 (exception: oxygen-tight OT pipes)
- immediately available
- shorter installation times
- Installation in any weather, even at temperatures below 0 °C
- easy handling for free laying
- Processing in confined spaces, e.g. shafts for risers or trench laying
- No heavy or expensive tools required
- in case of subsequent installation, trailing media in the pipes are not a problem
- Connection immediately permanently tight
30 minutes or 6 minutes?
NO COOLING OR WAITING TIMES FOR PUSH-IN JOINTS
aquatherm plug-in sleeve plugged
Using the example for an aquatherm blue pipe 110 mm. The pure installation times are considered without possible waiting times before commissioning.
Piping systems can be subject to fluctuating media and ambient temperatures. Despite changing parameters, they should meet two criteria: They should be durable and safe.
Therefore we had the aquatherm push-in joint tested for temperature changes in connection with the aquatherm blue pipe polypropylene pipes at the testing institute IMA Dresden. The tests were carried out at 0 °C / 20 °C and 20 °C / 95 °C in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15874.
The result: The push-fit joints have passed successfully. Neither leaks nor fractures occurred.
- Sleeve body
extremely robust and made of durable fusiolen® PP-RCT
- Grip tooth elements made of high-strength plastic
for special tensile strength
- Profile ring
prevents the penetration of dirt
- Spring-loaded individual segments
guide the grip elements and generate the necessary radial force
- Thrust-resisting unit
Can be easily replaced if necessary
Planning & Calculation LENGTH EXPANSION CALCULATOR Determine linear expansion in length when using PP-R piping systems to account for changes in pipe length.PRESSURE LOSS CALCULATOR The pressure loss calculator gives the pressure loss and the...