This data protection information applies to data processing on the website www.aquatherm.de, which is carried out by the following data controller:
Tel: +49 2722 950 0
Fax: +49 2722 950 100
The external company data protection officer of aquatherm GmbH can be reached at the following contact details:
Birlenbacher Str. 20
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.aquatherm.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion, usually after one week:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Clarification of possible abusive page accesses (DoS/DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. We reserve the right to do this at most in the event that this becomes necessary in order to clarify abusive page accesses.
When registering for our newsletter
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can also voluntarily provide us with your title, surname and first name (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO). We may process this additional data on the basis of your consent to personalise our newsletter for you, i.e. to address you personally as the recipient.
The registration for our newsletter is carried out in a so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. after registration you will receive an e-mail in which you are asked to confirm your registration. The subsequent confirmation will be logged by us for verification purposes; the time of registration and confirmation will be stored together with your e-mail address.
The dispatch of our newsletter takes place via the provider CleverReach GmbH & Co KG. The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their further data described in the context of these notes, are stored exclusively on servers in the European area. CleverReach uses your e-mail address to send and evaluate the newsletter. In addition, CleverReach offers us the possibility to analyze whether the newsletter was opened and which articles were clicked on. We use this information to optimize the content of our newsletter for you. For more information about CleverReach, please visit the following link: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/.
Unsubscribing from newsletters is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter.
You can revoke your consent regarding the use of your title, surname and first name, as well as a request to unsubscribe from the newsletter as a whole, at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your data provided to us in addition to the e-mail address will also be deleted from the distribution list.
When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
When registering to download planning data
We provide planning data for download on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and to inform you if any data changes. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DS-GVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
). These cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have already been to our site when you visit it again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are only used with your consent on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO is carried out. With the tracking measures that are used as a result, we want to ensure that the design and ongoing optimisation of our website are in line with requirements. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information texts for the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; hereinafter “Google”). On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. We carry out this processing exclusively on the basis of the consent you have previously given us (see above under
Google Analytics creates pseudonymised usage profiles for us. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help.
(ii) Matomo Analytics
Purpose of the data processing
This website uses Matomo 54, an open source, self-hosted software to collect anonymous usage data for this website.
The visitor behavior data is collected to find out any problems like not found pages, search engine problems or unpopular pages. Once the data (number of visitors who see error pages or only one page, etc.) is processed, Matomo generates reports for website owners to act on. (layout changes, new content, etc.)
Matomo processes the following data:
- Anonymized IP addresses by removing the last 2 bytes (i.e. 126.96.36.199 instead of 198.51.100.54)
- Pseudo-anonymized location (based on the anonymized IP address
- Date and time
- Title of the accessed page
- URL of the called page
- URL of the previous page (if allowed)
- Screen resolution
- Local time
- Files that have been clicked and downloaded
- External links
- Duration of the page load
- Country, region, city (with low accuracy due to IP address)
- Main language of the browser
- User agent of the browser
- Interactions with forms (but not their content)
Indirect data collection
When you use this website, the call is made by the host of the website ([Webhost]) recorded. This log contains your IP address, which indirectly identifies you through your Internet service provider. The recording of this data is mandatory by law and necessary for safety. There is no opt-out option, but the data will never be used for any other purpose.
i) 360° tour
Our website allows you to take part in a 360° virtual tour in which you can get to know our company better. These tours are provided and hosted by our service provider, intersyst GmbH, Wittenberger Str.55, 01309 Dresden.
The following data is regularly processed by our service provider:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- Statistical data on access time and duration of data transmissions
To protect your personal data, you can only start the tour after you have agreed to a data transfer to our hosting partner.
We ourselves have concluded an order processing agreement with the hosting partner, which enables the data processing by the hosting partner and will regularly review this for adequacy.
You can also opt-out of future data processing at any time by adjusting your choice in our Consent Management Tool, which you can access by following the link below: [Link]
In order to make digitised publications available to the users of our website, we use the Oxomi service via an API. The provider is scireum GmbH, Eisenbahnstr. 24, 73630 Remshalden, Germany, phone: +49 (0) 7151 90316-0.
For the use of this information, data is collected by the provider by means of server access, which is transmitted and stored on the provider’s servers with the server location in Germany. As the provider of this website (aquatherm GmbH), we have no influence on the transmission of data.
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO there is a legitimate interest to use Oxomi for the presentation of the information.
To prevent the processing of data by Oxomi, you have the option to disable the execution of script code by your browser or to activate a script blocker in your browser.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details. We may only refuse to provide you with information if and insofar as the information would disclose information that must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or by its nature, in particular due to the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 para. 1 sentence 2 BDSG), the competent public authority has determined to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise be detrimental to the welfare of the Federal Government or a Land (Section 34 para. 1 no. 1 BDSG in conjunction with Section 33 para. 1 no. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serves the purpose of data security or data protection control and the provision of information would require disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organisational measures (Section 34 (1) No. 2 BDSG).
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future,
- insofar as your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, you may object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DS-GVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you. The authority responsible for us is the “Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen”.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.