Tel: +49 2722 950 0
Fax: +49 2722 950 100
The external company Data Protection Officer of aquatherm GmbH can be reached at the following contact data:
Birlenbacher Str. 20
Recording and Storage of Personal Data as Well as Type and Purpose of the Use Thereof
When visiting the website
When retrieving our website www.aquatherm.de, information is automatically relayed to the server of our website through the browser used on your final device. This information is stored temporarily in a “logfile”. The following information is recorded automatically and stored until it is deleted automatically, normally after one week:
- IP-address of the computer making the request
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the file being retrieved
- Website from which the access occurs (referrer-URL)
- Browser used / the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The specified data are sent by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection to the website
- Guarantee of convenient use of our website
- Evaluation of systems security and stability
- Investigating unauthorized website access (DoS/DDoS attacks, etc.)
- Additional administrative purposes.
The legal foundation for our data processing is Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest can be concluded from the purposes listed above for data recording. Normally we will not use the recorded data for the purpose of tracing your identity. We reserve the right to do this only in the case where it should become necessary in order to investigate unauthorized access to the website.
When subscribing to our newsletter
Where you gave your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your e-mail address for sending you our newsletter on a regular basis. Specifying the e-mail address will suffice for receipt of the newsletter.
You can optionally provide your title, first and last name voluntarily (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR). Where applicable we will process this further data on the basis of your consent given in order to customize our newsletter, i.e. to address you personally as the recipient.
Subscription to our newsletter is in a “double-opt in procedure”, i.e. after subscribing, you will receive an e-mail requesting you to confirm your subscription. The confirmation will be recorded by us as proof; the subscription and confirmation times will be stored together with your e-mail address.
Cancelation of the newsletter is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of every newsletter.
You can send the withdrawal of your consent for the use of your title, first and last name as well as a cancelation request for the newsletter at any time per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you unsubscribe from the newsletter your data disclosed to us via the e-mail address will be removed from the distribution list.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions you may contact us via a contact form on the website. A valid e-mail address must be specified for this purpose so that we know who is sending the enquiry in order to reply. Further data may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for contacting us is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
When registering for the download of planning data
We provide planning data for download on our website. A valid e-mail address must be specified for this purpose so that we know who is sending the enquiry and to inform you if data changes. Further data may be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those cited below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You gave your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevalent legal interest in non-disclosure of your data
- Where the law mandates disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR and
- It is legal and necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of contracts with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies for optimization of the user-friendliness, which are stored for a fixed period on your final device. When visiting our site again to use our services, your prior visit is automatically recognized, as well as what entries and settings you made, so that you do not have to enter these again.
You can configure your browser so as to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer or to always display a notice before a new cookie is deposited. The complete deactivation of cookies may entail that you are unable to use all functions of our website.
The tracking measures specified below and used by us are implemented exclusively in accordance with your consent issued on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR. We want to ensure customization and continuous optimization of our website with the tracking measures implemented in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimization of our offer. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are set out in the notices regarding the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland; hereinafter referred to as “Google”) for the customization and continuous optimization of our website. We also use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimization of our offer for you. We carry out this processing exclusively on the basis of your prior consent (cf. cookies below)
Google Analytics generates pseudonymized user profiles for us. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie on your use of this website such as
- Browser type/Version
- Operating system used
- Referrer-URL (the website visited previously)
- Hostname of the computer making the request (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used for evaluating use of the website, for compiling reports on website activities and for other services associated with use of the website and of the Internet and for market research purposes and customization of these Internet pages. This information is also transmitted to third parties where prescribed by law or where this data is processed by third parties as contract processors. In no case is your IP address merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized, making identification impossible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies at any time through the corresponding setting of your browser software even after having given prior consent; however, in this case please be advised that you may not be able to use the full range of functions on this website.
In addition, you can prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie referring to your website (including your IP address) and processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively to the browser add-on, in particular in the case of browsers on your mobile final devices you can prevent the recording through Google Analytics by clicking on this Link. An opt-out cookie is placed which prevents the future recording of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie will only apply to this browser and only to our website and is deposited on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser you need to set the opt-out cookie again.
For further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics go to Analytics-Help.
Rights of Affected Parties
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information on the personal data being processed by us. In particular you may request information on the processing purposes, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data were or are being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data where not recorded by us and the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and where applicable relevant information on the details thereof;We may only refuse this information if information was disclosed which must be kept confidential according to a legal provision or according to its nature, in particular due to the prevalent interest of a third party (§ 29 Sect. 1 Clause 2 BDSG Federal Data Protection Act), the relevant authority has determined that disclosure of the data is a risk to public safety or order or the welfare of the republic or a federal state in the republic (§ 34 Sect. 1 Nr. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 Sect. 1 Nr. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data are only being stored because they are not allowed to be deleted on the basis of legal provisions or articles of incorporation concerning records preservation duties or are exclusively for the purpose of data back-up or data protection control and providing information would entail disproportionate effort as well as processing for other purposes through suitable technical and organizational measures (§ 34 Sect. 1 Nr. 2 BDSG).
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request correction or wrong information or completion of personal data being stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand deletion of personal data stored by us to the extent that the processing is not necessary for exercising the right to free speech and information, fulfillment of a legal duty, on grounds of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense against legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data where you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is illegal and you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer require the data but you require them for the assertion, exercise or defense against legal claims or pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR have lodged an objection against processing;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to request your personal data provided to us in a structured, viable and machine-readable format or transmission to another party in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Sect. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent given to us. The consequence of this is that in future we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent.
- Where your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are grounds arising from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which can be implemented by us without specifying a certain situation.
In addition, you have a general right of complaint to your relevant data protection officials. Your relevant official is the Data Protection Representative for the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen.”
If you would like to assert your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com will suffice.
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the respective maximum level of encryption supported by your browser during the visit to the website. Normally it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize that an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form through the display of the key/key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In other respects, we use adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.